Getting the run around for replacing a jet tub pump which is suppose to be covered due to motor failure and wear and tear. Been waiting two and 1/2 months.

Contractor has waited and waited to talk to them but he has a business to run and can’t sit on hold. I did the hold time for him and finally got someone (happens every time I call) they say to fax in the report/invoice and that will work. Wait a couple more weeks, I call again and wait again only to be told they don’t have the fax so I do it again and wait again and them call and wait AGAIN only to be told they don’t have the fax and to send it by email. I send it and get a reply saying they received it and to will take awhile for them to review it.

I wait and call again only to be told they don’t have the documents I emailed and can only help me if service guy calls in. Well he hates this company so much he diesn’t Want to wait to only be jerked around. At this point they put me over edge and I tell them they absolutely have the documentation from me and to quite scamming me. I tell them the service guy can’t wait on hold forever when he’s busy running a business.

At this point they put me on hold and come back on the line and say they had no problem getting through so he shoyldn’t Either. REALLY!!!???

I don’t know how to deal with people like this! Run for your lives!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cross Country Home Services Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 16.

Comments

erelationsHMS
#1420177

Dear Anonymous,

I can tell this experience has been extremely frustrating and want to help. We will get a member of our team to review your claim and see what we can do to get this resolved. Please email your property address or claim number to erelations@cchs.com referencing your review and we will investigate and follow up with you directly.

Sincerely, Tanya