Coil on the furnace began to leak three months after I was in the home I bought.It was clearly covered under the contract, but they denied the claim because they said it was pre-existing.

That was clearly not so. The service provider tried to explain to them but they refused to listen, and then the Cross Country representative actually lied and claimed he was going on information given to him by that representative.

Since we were experiencing 20 degree temperatures I couldn't take a chance on the leaking getting worse and causing the furnace to shut down, so I had to call and have the repairs done at my expense.

I had no time to wait for an appeals process or review.The Cross Country Claim examiner (JAKE) knew this, and so he felt he was safe in denying my claim.He could safely make points by saving his company the $500.00, despite the fact that he was knowingly misrepresenting the facts.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $600. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cross Country Home Services. The most disappointing about a product or service at Cross Country Home Services was claims denied for made-up reasons and claim denied for fabricated reason Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cross Country Home Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Cross Country Home Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cross Country Home Services?

Comments