The Sears Home Warranty is held through this company and the warranty is a total SCAM. I purchased a whole house warranty and have contacted them 4 times about my dryer.

3 of the 4 times they sent a contractor, SilverTech, to fix it. The 1st time they came out they wrapped aluminum foil around a part and said it was fixed (it was not), then they sent one of their people to fix it and it was good for a while. The 3rd time they sent SilverTech and they changed a part and it was fixed for about a month. Today the same SilverTech contractor came to my home and was very rude.

He went to the dryer, turned it on a d then walked out of my home telling me he had to call to see how the company wanted to handle the situation and then drove off. I called the contractor twice and was sent to voicemail. I got ahold of Sears and they told me the contractor said the problem was due to over stuffing the dryer and it was nothing they could do. I am livid.

This is a complete lie so they could collect money and shift responsibility. I've made 5 calls just to get the run around and made another to be told by a CCHS rep that it will be 24 hours before a manager calls me back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Dryer.

I didn't like: This is a scam, Your call center and the fact no one returns calls, Coverage is misleading.

Comments